There are many ways to get involved to help MIRCI with its mission to provide community based services to individuals recovering from severe mental illness or emotional disorders in the Midlands of South Carolina! Click on the different ways below that you can help to learn more.
Volunteer Application <—-Click to download application
- SPECIAL EVENTS – It takes an incredible amount of work to execute a successful fundraising event and “many hands make light work”. We welcome as many hands as we can get!
- GROUP OPPORTUNITIES – Is your organization (civic club, church, business, etc) looking for a project to benefit your community? We welcome organizations in assisting us with various projects such as: Spring yard clean-up flower planting, repairs/painting. If you have an idea or would like to discuss how your group can help, please give us a call.
- COMMITTEE MEMBERS – Throughout the year we have several committees that work with the Board to implement the annual and long-term goals of the organization. We are always looking for individuals that are willing to commit time to working on various aspects of the organization such as: Fund Raising, Finance, and Marketing.
- A gift of $25 pays for medications for a month.
- A gift of $50 provides start-up groceries for a client moving into housing.
- A gift of $150 will set up an apartment with household essentials.
MIRCI appreciates your support!
Please click the below button to donate via PayPal.
If you have other items you think we may need, please give us a call to inquire! Some items we can use from time to time include: